Can someone recommend a legit gift card trading site?

have you used one yourself? I dont buy gift cards online or at Ebay because I know most are fraudulent. But I have a $75 Footlocker Gift card that I wont use and I'd like to get something for it even if its half. does anyone have a trade or want to buy from me?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 2:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Shopping

• I would actually like to know the answer to this question too. my work gave me a 25 dollar lowes gift card and have no use for it. closest lowes is 60 miles away would cost more in gas.
    sarah.luckylady

Answer by sarah.luckylady at 9:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Maybe try selling it on craigslist. Normally u can prove ur legit cause u can call a # on the back of the card to verify funds.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My husban said you sell them at Giftcards.com. we have bought from them and you can sell there too. they do take a percentage- you know where to find me Kris if you need more info.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Just saw an add on facebook for something called Carpool.com
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011