I Beleve In Gay Marriage I Hope They Do Pass The Law

iv been with my girlfriend for 6 years and im tired of people saying that it shouldnt pass i beleve in equal rights everyone bleeds the same and we are the same color in side.

mommydmcj

Asked by mommydmcj at 11:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• They didn't pass it.
    Anonymous

• I'm straight but i support you 100%!!!!! Who is government to tell us who we can marry?!?! i thought religion and state were supposed to be seperate? Just because they don't believe in it doesn't mean hey should tell others how to live.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I believe in equal rights!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I believe in marriage! If you love someone enough to devote your life to them, who care if they r male or female!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• well it didn't pass so i guess you can stop hoping.gods law should rule over government. in the people decided it should.
    Anonymous

• Well....according to God's law...it is man and woman (Adam and Eve) not (Adam and Steve)...Have you not read that homosexuality is a sin? It's not right to be gay!!!
    Anonymous

• well only we could say when we are going to stop and it will take a long time god has alot of rules and im pretty sure everyone has done something against gods rules
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 11:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I dont have a problem with a girl/girl or guy/guy relationship, I did vote yes on proposition 8 in california to ban same sex marriage only because some people were teaching kids in elementry school that it was ok, that's what I thought was not right, I dont want my son who is in elementry to think it's ok maybe in middle or high school but not in elementary If parents want to explain it at home thats fine but not in schools or church. I respect everyone's opinion and I hope everyone respects mine.
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Are you talking about Prop 8? It did unfortunately pass, which means the elimination of gay rights. Did you mean you were hoping that it didn't pass?!
    3kidz4me

Answer by 3kidz4me at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Well I think that if you take the Bible literally then people should not be killing each other, treating one of God' children badly, taking his name in vain, lying, stealing, and a whole lot of other things.

So I say that we are all equal and we all do bleed the same and as long as you are happy you should be happy.

Good Luck to you and I hope some day everyone will have the same rights.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008