Why are all young/teen mothers so stupid and have no idea how to parent or how the real world works?

All the young moms keep starts in their eyes and don't realize what the real world is like they just want to be their kids best friend so the make stupid parenting moves. There is really needs to be an age limit to have kids. I say 25 or older. Girls need to be forced to have IUDs at puberty so we can stop having welfare babies and babies born to stupid kids that don't know squat about life. We wonder why a lot of the younger kids are so screwed up an stupid today because women keep having kids younger and younger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Absolute rubbish. Stereotyping never gets people anywhere, neither does taking away others human rights.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• "All the young moms keep stars in their eyes and don't realize what the real world is like. They just want to be their kid's best friend so they make stupid parenting moves. There is really needs to be an age limit to have kids. I say 25 or older. Girls need to be forced to have IUDs at puberty so we can stop having welfare babies, and babies born to stupid kids that don't know squat about life. We wonder why a lot of the younger kids are so screwed up and stupid today because women keep having kids younger and younger. Oh, yeah, and I like talking out of my ass"

Fixed your post for you. You're welcome.

Bring on the downvotes!
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Wow ... did someone not get laid last night?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• surprisedJust when I thought I heard it all. I sure hope you don't have any girls.....

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• are you trying to start drama? Ill have you know i had my first son at 17 yes i was young and it wasnt the brightest idea and he certainly wasnt planned but i still graduated high school and went to college. My son is a happy healthy 9 year old boy now who has respect for his elders and does very well in school. Im now happly married at the age of 26 with a 20mo old and a new one on the way. we are finacially stable and own our home. So befor you go judging every single young mother out there take a step back and look at your own life. People who are older then 25 and our parents make dumb choices to when it comes to parenting.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• "because women keep having kids younger and younger." Actually over 25 is a modern day phenomenon, in the past it was common to have children as soon as people became fertile - age has nothing to do with whether you will be a good mother or not.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• GO TROLL SOMEPLACE ELSE.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think anyone under 25 who is married and has kids is a moron and in 10 years when their life blows up they will realize how stupid they are. [idiot, errr, I mean OP]

Got married two months before I turned 16. Pregnant with our ONLY child. Planned, not an "oops". My husband was working a really good job (he was 18) and living in his own place. We just celebrated our 25th anniversary Sept. 2010. 

Show me ONE mother who knew EXACTLY what to do when that first baby is born and has NEVER made "stupid parenting mistakes"!! Just ONE!!! 

Raising a child is not an easy job, the parents are going to make mistakes. Age doesn't change that! It doesn't become magically easy after 25. 

YOU are the MORON. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I can see why you went anon. No one would admit to being so stupid. I'm sorry if you were stupid or irresponsible before you were 25, but a lot of young moms were never in your boat. I was married at 18, bought a house at 20, quit my job at 22, and became a mother at 23. No welfare, no problems, just good life choices. I am amused that you talk about kids knowing squat about life, when you so clearly have no clue.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• So poorly written, so over the top with hyperbole, so much stereotyping- I just hope this is a troll post and not a real one because if it is-WOW!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 3:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011