does it seem like

you constantly have to keep reminding your kids to quit fighting? I have a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl and they play well together and love each other, but are constantly bickering. I can't stand it. I especially hate when my daughter starts screaming because it is over the top! So frustrating :(

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 3:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• YES! I'm always after my 3 yr old and 18 month old.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sounds like my 5 year old and 18 month old when it comes to their baby dolls. I swear it never ends! And they have numerous dolls, but feel the need to fight over the same one!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes, oh sweet yes! Mine are two years apart and they have a major love/hate relationship. Terribly competitive as well.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• oh my goodness amybaby! Mine have started this new thing where everything is a race, like who can drink their milk fastest or who gets dressed the fastest, but the "loser" of the race always says "I wasn't racing" and then it starts an argument!
    CJM_SHM

Comment by CJM_SHM (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is too funny. I am sitting here wishing my son had a brother or a sister so he could have someone to play with. I really do not like having an only child. I grew up with my sister and we were like 18 months apart, still to this day we are so close.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I so was going to ask this same question yesterday, but I didn't want to hear any self-rightoues mothers and their opinons. I've got four boys and one girl and I don't get it. I don't remember bickering with anyone that much when I was that age. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 3:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• yes at just 25 months apart. and both boys.. my 2 and 4 year odl are always fighting.. its wither them being crazy good and playing. or bickering. or screming casue they cant share!!!!

gottta love it!!!! lol
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 4:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011