DO YOU GET EMBARRASSED.....

I AM embarrassed TO GO PEE IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND AND OF COURSE POO.P IS THIS NORMAL? ..... I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M LIKE THIS IS ANYONE ELSE? does anyone else do this?

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I never go in front of him. He said it would freak him out, and quite frankly I have so much little alone time - why would I not want to close the door?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Why would you be going in front of him?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• after almost 10 yrs together I do not poop in front of him and have peed in front of him like Maybe 5 times! I do not pee, poop or fart in front of him, and he has never pooped in front of me
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nope, doesn't bother me at all.

We've been married for 25 years. The man has seen me give birth (which is far more graphic/ up close & personal then him seeing me on the toilet). I have been ill enough that my husband has had to be the one to take me to the bathroom and do the paperwork afterwards.. lol.. Needless to say, at this point in life & all these years, there's nothing left to be embarrassed about..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It's probably just who you are, I have never and will never pooped in front of anyone bar very small babies and even that makes me feel uncomfortable.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 3:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• The most I have done was use the restroom while he was taking a shower. I wasn't embarrassed but it would just be weird just sitting on the toilet doing my business with him right there.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• LOL. Nope I dont care... haha Ive even have the door open sometimes. LOL :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My oldest daughter has been living with her SO for over 12 yrs. He swears she doesn't poop. He's never seen her. For some reason she's ok if she has to pee in front of him though. I've lived alone for so long I have not thought much of it but am almost sure I didn't let my x in the bathroom when I was doing anything other than pee.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I refuse to poop in front of my SO just like he refuses to poop in front of me. I still don't like peeing in front of him either
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't think peeing in front of him is weird, but I would never go poop in front of anyone.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011