S/O: Bump if you were/are a teen/young mom :)

I was 17 when I got pregnant with my first but lost her :( But my first born was when I was 19 and 2nd when I was 21. So yes I am a young mommy and proud of it! No one is better then another mom just because of age. There are some wonderful young moms out there just like there are wonderful older moms out there.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Thank you!
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 3:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Had my first at 15 and I gave up everything for her, I wouldn't change a minute!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 3:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had my first at 16 and my second at 21. I think I'm a very good momma and so do my kids, which to me is the most important point of view on the matter.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I was a young mom (and an older mom haha). I had my first at 18, second at 20, third at 21 yrs old. After that I had two more one at 28 and another at 33 yrs old. I think there are benefits to having kids at any age. My daughter is a young mom and probably one of the best moms I have ever seen. She is a better mom then me I think. She rocks. She was 17 when she had her son.

Answer by gemgem at 3:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I was a yooung mom, wish I was a better mom.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i was a young mother i had my first at just 17. there are great mom of all ages just like there are bad moms of all ages. Age has nothing to do with what kind of mother you are.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• ill be 19 when i have my little bundle of joy .. and i believe i will make a wonderful mother!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i was 18 when i had my son and im now 22 and 5 months preg with my 2nd :) i love every minute of being a young mom. i wouldn't change it for anything!!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I am by no means a young mom I was 27 when i had my first...but I do know many moms that were young when they had their kids and are really great moms so hats off to all of you and a BUMP!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My DD is going to be 13, but I was 20 when I had her. I knew it would be diffidult right away because I was a single mom since two months pregnant. So I worked and took on my responsibility as it came one at a time. I am also thankful I had my parents there to watch my DD while I worked.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011