I'm so done being pregnant...how do i make it go by faster?

I have been pregnant 3 times in the last 3yrs. My first i got pregnant in nov of 05 had him in july of o6 then got pregnant in april o7 had her dec 07 then i got prenant in april 08 and she is due in dec. All C-secs. I just wish it would be over. Any ways to pass the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope. lol. but your pregnancy is almost over. Just hang in there :)
    I was preg 5 times in a row, back to back and I know how you feel. Its funny because now I miss it. crazy, huh?
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• yeah I felt the same way my 2nd trimester and sometimes now in my third, Im due at the end of January but I got ways to go, Im looking forward to spending the holidays with my family.......then have a baby shower!!!! dont worry your lucky your due date is in december it should go by pretty fast with all the festivities!!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i had 3 in 3 years, tied my tubes, and now i want to be pregnant again! it never stops. you will wake up one day and see your new baby take her first steps. then you'll understand the real joy of pregnancy.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• MAKE A BLANKET TO TAKE TO THE HOSPITAL FOR THE BABY TO COME HOME IN. OR TRY A NEW HOBBY FOR FUN, AND SINCE THE HOLIDAYS ARE NEAR U COULD MAKE STUFF FOR GIFTS, FOR THE FAMILY.
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• get all the sleep you can-time will go by faster and it'll be a rare thing once the baby arrives!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2008