I need some low fat reciepts?

I want to start cooking more healthier. Thanks for your help.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Peta bread cut in half. Stuff with sprouts if you like them or fresh spinish and can chicken or tuna. Add low fat/ light mayo if desired or Low fat Italian dressing. Take frozen veggies cook in microwave. Add chicken strips. Have sugarless jello for desert. Just for starters. Hard to think without sleep...enjoy
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Receipts are made of paper, not fat. And you don't need "more healthier recipes." Healthier is already comparative. You just need healthier ones.
    Anonymous

• Order the cookbook, Cook Yourself Thin. The best $20 you could spend, IMO. I love the book!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly. Send me a message if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nope, sorry Averylee85, the first anon was correct in her usage of "ones" as a stand in for "recipes". Not that I typically go for correcting somebody else's grammar (very juvenile), but you should know what you're talking about if you're going to do it, because in your effort to make the anon poster look like an idiot, you just made yourself look like one instead.

And yes, I know I'll be voted down for this answer, but I don't care because I'm sick of other people making stupid grammar comments & corrections.
    Anonymous

• And there are a million websites for this kind of thing. Cafe Mom is probably not the best choice.
    Anonymous

• I love that the first ANON posted a bunch of corrections when she made a mistake herself. LOL! I'm pretty sure "ones" is not supposed to be used that way. I think she means "healthier recipes." LOL!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2011