Why is the Mei Tai Baby Carriers so expensive ?

I dont get why it so expensive? Isnt it just made out of cotton?
My son and i hate the moby wrap, its too stretchy, hes too heavy for 8 1/2 months, i have scoliosis and he starts to slide down because its stretchy. I hate it with a passion. I dont want another stretchy wrap, i cant afford a woven but would want a mei tai instead.. He likes looking out and has a habit of leaning forward a lot.

what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• theres one on ebay if you are in the UK, shipped from thailand i think it's around £30 delivered. My daughter is nearly a year old and it carries her weight just fine.

there is some studies that show when baby faces out their hip development can suffer so i tend to use my mei tai on my hip so my daughter can still look forward :)

hope this helps :)
    Bmonki

Answer by Bmonki at 3:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Im in the usa and want usa products only.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Check Craigslist. Another similar carrier to check Craigslist for is an Ergo Baby Carrier. I have one and I love it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011