"Abomination scored 30 points"....?!?!?!?

My younger two children received hand held video game systems for Christmas. My 3 year year old is sitting next to me playing and I hear...

"Abomination scored 30 points"

WTF? I asked my husband and he said it is a character in the Marvel comics. Really, they put him in the game for 3-5 year old kids? I just found it strange.

Have you ever been surprised by something your child's toy has said that you were not expecting?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 3:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm not surprised anymore with he stuff they have out for younger kids anymore. Just look what' son TV. So it no longer surprises me to hear or see such things anymore. Just the other day I saw a make-up set and the age group meant for was 2-4. Who would have make up for a 2 yr old? It had lipstick blush, eye shadow
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I guess... but we don't have cable, so my kids are rather censored in what they are watching on tv. I was just surprised.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• we dont have cable either but when we did I as shocked what they had for kids thats why I didnt get cable when we moved since I usually just keep the station on PBS
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011