What system do you think is better? x-box, wii, or playstation3.

I have a playstation 2 and Im thinking of getting a new system. thank for your help.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• PS3 ... we've had a Playstation since they came out. We love ours and wouldn't trade it for any of the others.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have only played the Wii and it is good for the kids, but the games seem a little too young for me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I really like the X-Box Kinect.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• PS3
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I personally like Xbox 360. I had wii but got rid of it
    Tiffywall86

Answer by Tiffywall86 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Let me just tell you, I got DS a xbox 360 for Christmas. I purchased 2 games for 59 each. 3 days later RUINED. Found out it's laser burn. Games are ruined. DD bumped into the xbox. Later found out from game stop laser burn happens all the time with xbox. We just have to be VERY careful from now on.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Between the Xbox and PS3 .. I would have to say the PS3... better graphics, you can use it to check interwebz and do not have to pay...
    I have never had a Wii, so, I can't really say yay or nay to it
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Oh and DH's Xbox got the Red Ring of Death within two months of having it and we had two games ruined... not sure how, the system never left the dresser...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I dont have any of these but everyone loves the wii, you can exercise to it and you can play games with the whole family. I think if I were to buy one it would be the wii
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It depends on what kind of games you like to play. The Wii is great because of its backwards compatibility with Gamecube games and also the Virtual Console. Plus it has a lot more games that are accessible to non-gamers. I recommend a PS3 over an XBox 360. I've had both, and have gone through 2 360s - one video card failure & one red ring of death. PS3 is awesome because of the blu ray capability but you need to make sure you get the correct model if you want backwards compatibility with PS2 games - and not all PS2 games can be played on a backwards compatible PS3, so I would not base your decision on that. We own a Wii & a PS3 because we are gamers and love Nintendo exclusive titles but also like the different variety of games offered for the PS3. Plus blu rays look awesome.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011