Finally getting out of 1bedroom apartment Hell. Ladies with ideas, help me

We are going into a much larger, brand new apartment, it has 2 bedrooms and is perfect for us in size. (Just under 1000sq ft) 2bedrooms 2bathrooms

I want to have the larger bedroom, which has an attached bathroom, our bedroom. My son still has his tot bed in our room. So all three of us in one bedroom. There is enough space.

The other room I am unsure of. I was thinking of making it my sons play room slash get room. Maybe add a small pull out sofa, my sons toy boxes, ideas of what I could do with it. We don't have any real hobbies, DH has his own small business with a few employees so I'd need that closet probably for storing important documents but thats all as far as we're concerned. Maybe making it a tranquil room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Make it all of the above. Paint the walls a nice tranquil color (spa colors) hang nice peaceful pictures..add a small desk and pull out couch and create a play area. Thats if the room is big enough
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Congrats! I wish you all the blessings in the world! I suck at decorating, just wanted to wish you well.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• **slash guest room
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I guess it could be an all in one. I just have no idea how to make it organized
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• well the pullout sofa would make it a guest room so you have that down already really
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• go get stackable tupperware drawers for your sons toys that way its not a big messy play room.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Plan it for your son to grow into it being his bedroom. You aren't going to want him in your bedroom forever.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is a temporary apartment, I am finishing out my next 3 semester with this place and then moving back to my hometown. So to plan it for him room would really be a waste because he will not be using it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is a great opportunity to move son into his own room.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011