Are you ready for the neighbors to go back to school?

I swear the 5 year old girl is screaming from the time she gets up until she goes to bed. They send her out to the backyard and then she screams to herself. She's fine, just a screamer. If she sings, she's sreaming it, if she talks to herself, she screams it. She can hear fine and can talk to people without screaming so I don't get it. Not to mention the fact that 90% of her screaming is in Spanish so not only is she screaming, it all sounds like babel. I'm so ready for them to go back to school!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 4:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• Oh lord, I'm so sorry for you!
    I'm certainly ready for the neighbors to go back to school, or move away, both would be good. They repeatedly ask to come over and play and I repeatedly say NO. I wish they'd learn.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Luckily I live in a resort town so winter is pretty dead lol That sucks though! Two more days and youre in the clear!!! hahaha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ha ha... no. We live 2 blocks away from the college. We are happy when it is break. So we don't have to put up with loud parties and people parking in front of our driveway.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• There's a few little girls on our street, same thing, they scream, scream, scream. Drives my one neighbor to the brink. I don't pay any attention. Heck, I'm ready for my own kids to go back to school!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• we dont have many kids that live in our neighborhood and the ones that do live far enough away that we dont really hear much from them but im with amybaby...I'm ready for my own to go back...lol not that I dont love spending time with them but its cold/snowy/rainy and they are getting bored with each other and fighting.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I really haven't seen any of the neighborhood kids. They are usaully here all the time so I might if I saw them but I haven't
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011