What types of vacation plans are you thinking about for 2011?

We're going to Disney again this November.

JenE1098

Asked by JenE1098 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Travel

• We're going in April.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• A cruise and a camping trip.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Hoping to take my boys to the Nickelodeon Hotel or to see the new Harry Potter theme park.
    JAIMEELLEN77

Answer by JAIMEELLEN77 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We are going to drive the 1100 miles to Portland to visit my BFF. We are also going camping at least twice.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Disney, Orlando. We went last year and this year we're going again since it was possibly the happiest few weeks of my life.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 4:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• our family vacations are always going home to visit family since we live in a different state. I would like to do something different this year as well but I doubt between school schedules and work that we will be able to.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• None. We went to Disney in 2009 so that was it for the next 5 years as far as vacations go. We did get a zoo pass ofr Christmas though so that will be nice!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We are going on a cruise in April and a family camping trip in the mountains in May :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Great America for 2 days. Not a huge vacation but I still go to college and only get 2 weeks off for summer, and its not going to be anything I have to super budget for.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We take road trips to California as often as possible. It's 4 or 5 hours from here so it's not a major hassle, and there are lots of great things to do. We went about a dozen times last summer, as well as a few times here and there through the winter and spring.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2011