Do you have a man like mine?

One who shows a lot of affection but does not express it in words as often as you need?

My Hubby shows how much he loves me, by doing, but sometimes simply doing nothing and just going out of his way to say something would be nice as well, which he does do, but it's not enough for some reason. One time of just saying why he loves me, rather than just stating it, would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I had one who only told of his affection by saying I love you. He never showed it. I would take actions of showing over just hearing the words anyday.

Words are just that...words. They mean very little unless there are actions to back them up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No. He loves me and shows it both in word and action. We've been married 27+ years.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 4:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I rather have actions over hearing it. I don't get either :(
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is probably one of those "Grass isn't always greener" situations.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You have to accept him for who he is. If you can't do that. Your marriage will not last.

Answer by louise2 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my DH is not really a touchy feely type person but when it comes to me sometimes the simple touches always means the most. He can do the craziest things and I know that he loves me. Yes he tells me that he loves me too :)
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 4:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2011