Need insider guidance...

Hi - yes I could and have googled and binged for information but there are so many to choose from I need expert advice. Ladies what are the best websites or stores for scrapbooking supplies? I really love bling, gold, glitter etc is that helps any.

I am a newbie with a New Years resolution to finally start.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 4:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can get a lotof good stuff at Michael's and Joann's on sale,. Just make sure to watch the sales fliers. BTW Micheal's goes to every other week sales this time of year.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Michaels is a great store for Scrapbooking supplies.
    Go to google > Maps > Type in the search bar "Scrapbooking, [insert your city and state" .. That will give you every place that sells partial our souly sells scrapbooking supplies. It's a lot easier then googling "Scrapbooking" in the general search. Also, then you know what's available in your area.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Archiver's is the best they have everything for scrapbooking and you can go to the mall and take classes from them anything from making cards to making calenders, christmas tags ecc.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I say Michaels or Joanns too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011