tips for getting 4 mth old twins to sleep through the night?

kherz

Asked by kherz at 4:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They're still a little too young for sleeping all through the night. Are you bf or Dr? They will wake up for more feedings if your bf....
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 4:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• The best thing you can do is try to follow the same schedule day in and day out and stick as closely as possible to the same night tiem routine every night. I was very blessed and had a NB sleeping through the night at 5 days old.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Four months is way to early to be sleeping through the night. Are they waking to just feed or play? A routine is a good thing, but their little stomachs cannot go that long without something in it especially if you are nursing.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Depends. Are they on the same schedule. I BF my son and started sleeping through the night at 2 months. He is a really good sleeper though.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Vodka. I am kidding before those who don't have a sense of humor vote me down.lol

With my twins they were 9 months before they slept through the night fully. I just made sure to sleep when they did and my husband and I took turns caring for them at night. My mom would come two nights a week so we could have at least two full nights of rest. Not easy but it will get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sorry, I think 4 months is too young to expect a baby to sleep through the night. You must be exhausted taking care of twins.
    kathy5980

Answer by kathy5980 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2011