Any good advice on how to concieve?

My SO and I want to getr pregnant again with our 2nd child. We have a 2 year old boy, Bently. I'm 16 and wondering if anybody has some good tips for concieving. My parents would be over joyed with this decision as would my DF's parents. thanks so much!! And Happy New Year to you all!!

TaylorXoxBobby

Asked by TaylorXoxBobby at 5:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You are joking right? So you go pregnant at like 13/14. Can happen I guess.
    Crazies are on cafemom today.

Answer by louise2 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You just started this profile and it's obvious you are a troll. Duh
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Are you supporting the one you have now on your own? It not, it's not time to concieve.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Get a high school diploma, start college, and become financially independent.

The buy the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.
    Anonymous

• have sex......
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ok listen. Im not a troll, I just joined because I had an acount and it got deleted because I was 13 and you have to be 16. I am finacially independent. Im taking care of my child with my fiance alone, no other adults needed. Thanks but uh no. And have sex, duh lol.
    TaylorXoxBobby

Comment by TaylorXoxBobby (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• DONT TRY SO HARD TO GET PREGNANT LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU YOUR SO I LIKE HEARING YOUR INDEPENDENT. SOON ENOUGH IM SURE BENTLY WILL HAVE A LITTLE SIBLING.
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sweetie let God be God and soon you will have everything you ever wanted.... But get married first..... It's hard being a single mother, believe me....... Be blessed and happy new year to you as well!!!!!!
    blessedmama003

Answer by blessedmama003 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sixteen? Just let your boyfriend breathe on you, and you'll get pregnant......You are so full of harmones at this age, you don't have to "try"..
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Hey.
    I'm 16 and have a little boy. Latley I've been hungry alot, emotional, back aches, tender breasts, headaches, and my period is late.

Now heres the story: My mom put me on the pill. I didn't take it for a week because itwas making me sick for a sudden reason (idk lol) and then I would've gotten my period that week because it was the second to last week on the pill package, if i stayed on the pill constantly i would've gotten it this week, being the last eek on the package. But I don't, what do you think?

ANSWER>>>YOU STOPPED TAKING THE PILL YOUR MOMMY GOT FOR YOU...but she will be thrilled>?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011