Anything nice happen to you today?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A family broke down at McDonalds and I happened to be there. I asked them if they needed help and found out they had no money or family around. I got them some help for their tire and got them and their kids food. The kids were saying their stomachs hurt and they were hungry. I knew the mom seemed ashamed, so I tried to help them. They seemed happy with some food and new tire.

Answer by gemgem at 5:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My husband kept the kids entertained while I took a nap for 3 hours. WHAT A MAN!
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I woke up and get to spend another beautiful day with my husband and kids. I think that is pretty nice.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• agree with sleepingbeautee
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not to me, but I did something nice for someone else does that count?

Answer by gemgem at 5:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have to say that seeing how many regrets my dad has in his life, makes me appreciate the small little wonders each day. He is dying of cancer and I know that he wishes he could go back and revel in the mundane of his life again.

So, sorry but my answer will remain the same. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I thought so. I figured they needed help and Id want someone to help me if I was in that position.

Answer by gemgem at 5:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Wow sleepingbeautee that is sad. Having just lost my father, though not to cancer, I can kind of feel where you are coming from.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well, I had a good night's sleep & woke up in a MUCH better mood then I went to bed in.... last night wasn't so great for me. DD slept in, so DF & I laid in bed & snuggled & talked, which we never get to do. I also got the wireless router hooked up, so all my gadgets are finally connected to the internet at home. Yay for today!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• okay anything nice but not out of the ordinary happen to you today! lmao!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011