I can't seems to drink enough!!

Does anyone have the problem of not drinking enough. I feel that my lips are drying out and my skin is more dry since I have not been drinking enough I maybe drink a power aide 10 ounces and 1 1/2 bottles of water!! Im 9 weeks an 1 day along!

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 5:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always have a glass of water beside me no matter what I'm doing in the house. It does seem like a chore to drink the right amount of water, but I notice it prevents me from snacking.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• power drinks and diet sodas are not good water replacements, there are too many dyes and chemicals in them for your baby. water is what you should be drinking plenty of. Sip water continuously.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i hate drinking water. It helped me to add crystal light to a bottle of water
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• If you don't' drink enough it can lead to premature contractions and you may end up on bed rest and need IV fluids.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 10 ounces of powerade and 1.5 bottles of water aren't nearly enough so that could be why.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• If you can't drink enough then maybe you have a bigger issue. Whether you're dehydrated, you have a vitimin deficiency, or something else. Talk with your doctor.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I just think its really weird it does feel like a chore to drink. I have never been like this either I usually drink more than whats recommended. I have been trying to force myself but so far today i have had 1/4 bottle of water and 1 diet coke that has taken me over 3 hours to drink!
    ChanQ

Comment by ChanQ (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• thanks I have been trying to be better today I got down 2 cups and 1 bottle so this is progress. I just have never had this problem!!
    ChanQ

Comment by ChanQ (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Try adding cucumbers, or raspberries to your water. It adds flavors and no calories!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Try making smoothies with ice and even watering down juice to drink.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011