Has anyone ever did Sandels for a vacation or know of anyone that has, what do you think of it

or if you got other good places you could thinkof for adults,littlt ones , and teens

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 5:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Travel

• Boscobel_Resort_Golf_Club-Ocho_Rios_Jamaica.

We visited this family resort in the late 90s with our kids- we had a good time.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I spent 10 days in St Lucia 4 yrs ago at a Sandals resort, and it was great!! It was all inclusive, so we could eat and drink as much as we wanted. They had a beautiful pool and bar, plus a nice beach that wasn't swarming with trinket sellers. We did snorkeling and scuba. The room was really nice, and we had the option of visiting one of the other two Sandals on the island for the restaurants or golfing.

It was June, so there were plenty of honeymooners. We saw quite a few couples getting married on the beach, too.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sandals are couples only, however they do have family resorts. Almost 20 years ago I was married in Sandals, Negril, Jamaica. Talk about romantic! They have Beaches and they are family resorts and great fun. Personally I really liked the all inclusive aspect because you did not have to carry money around. I would recommend it highly.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have heard great things. The kids have a camp and have a ball.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• nice to know they have family resorts
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sandals, sorry
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2011