What is/was favorite age of your kids?

I love it when my kids were 3yrs old when they were cute, cuddly, innocent, non-independent. Now they are older and independent :-( talking back and just growing up. I still love them thou :-)

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love babies and teenagers. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 0-12 months. so fragile, cute , chubby feet and hands. They dont run away from you, dont talk back. Giggle at the littlest things
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have loved every age. My oldest is 11. So I haven't had teenagers yet, but I am sure that will be one of my favorite ages too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I love 4 years old. Still cute and young, but with a lot to say.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• so far about 15-18 months. Currently I am ready for them to turn 18 and move out! I have along way to go! lol. Of course in a few min I will change my mind and want them to never get any older.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My favorite age range was 2-3, but 6 is pretty great.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• So far, 4 has been the best. They sleep through the night, say hilarious things, and I can usually trust them alone in a room for a few minutes without worrying that they will destroy the house or hurt themselves.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 8:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My Son is 3 1/2, and so far, this is my favorite age! His vocabulary, personality, intelligence, and talents are taking off even more now than ever! He is even more fun to be around and His interests are much broader. I love my amazing Son!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• 18-24months...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2011