Going backwards

I have been potty training ds since October. We have been doing pretty good. I only problem was night time. For the past few days he has been going backwards instead of forward. He keeps pooping in his undies and been peeing on his self. We were so good I didn't have to ask him on a regular basis if he had to potty he just went when he felt the urge. Even going commando he is peeing on hisself. Last week he stood on top of the kitchen table(took his undies off) a peed on the table. Just a while ago he went to the pot pull his pants down open the lid pull his pants back up put the lid down and just right there on the floor. A couple of time my husband has caught him playing and the runnintg to the pot and then getting a towel and throwing it on the floor(we found out he piss on the floor tried to act like he did it on the pot and throwing the towel down to get rid of evidence) He woul also poop in undies and try to take them off before we find out. What can I do? Oh yeah he just two years old.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 5:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Happens a lot around the holidays when they pick up on our stress and don't have the same routine/schedule etc. I would just try to get back to the regular routine you normally had before the holidays ASAP and see if that helps.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would say stress as well. My daughter potty trained herself and had been doing great for months, then the month before my hubby came home she started having issues. They didn't clear for months, since the month after he returned we moved and it took a few month to get settled again.
    I would try a reward system again and get things back to normal. He will get it down again.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011