3month old Troubles

My 3month old has boogers I normally use a Q-tip to get them but it pushes bck into her nose & I dnt wnt to put the Q-tip deeper.. Any other tips?

Meesh87

Asked by Meesh87 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Do you have a nose sucker? I don't recall what the official name of it is. That is what we call it. That is what we use to get boogers out.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 5:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You can use a bulb syringe to suck it out then just squeeze it out onto a tissue.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• that nasty booger sucker works great for that
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• nasa aspirator hop i am spelling that right
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I didn't care for the sucker 'cuz I never felt it was truly clean again, lol! I smidge OCD I am. If a q-tip isn't working I've used a diaper wipe. You need to only REALLY worry about the ones you can see.... others will fall or sneeze out naturally
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• aline drops are awesome for loosening them up. They make my daughter sneeze so they come out naturally. The booger suckers work best if you plug the opposite nostril.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 6:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Qtips can be dangerous; don't use them.

Use the "boogie sucker" or steam in the bathroom

Answer by rkoloms at 2:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011