Why do all Republicans think us Democratics are stupid and love to trash us?

Do they not have anything better to do? Do they think just because they are rich they have every right to tear those who don't have fat pockets?
What makes them better then the rest of us?

BeautytheBeast

Asked by BeautytheBeast at 5:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

``The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Good Lord... what a loaded question.

Sorry, but it is a two way street. I am a Dem and know it is not all one sided.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Please, stop. I'm a Dem/Lib and while I understand the bashing gets tiresome it goes both ways and isn't practiced by all on either side. Politics is a rough game and if it's too much for one they shouldn't partake,

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not all Republicans are like that. If you're using Cafemom as an example for all Republicans, that's your first mistake.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Oh PLEASE!!! If the Democrats aren't making snide, hateful comments about Republicans; it's Republicans who are making the snide hateful comments. That's on here and IRL!! People seem to be more concerned over what party a person belongs to instead of how that person stands on the issues!!

Here's a thought ... discuss the issues WITHOUT mentioning what party you support!! Bet THAT will never happen!! Here or IRL!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I meant no offense ladies. I just am not fond of the OP...everyone makes mistakes but the OP is dating a married man AND is VERY proud of it. Disgusts me!!! She needs some morals!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Because ppl like you Beauty are trash and thats why we trash you. You give democrats a bad name
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Go back under your rock. You seem to think you're better then everyone from what I read. What makes you better then the rest of us?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ah, OP - be prepared to hear how your personal situation labels all Dems.

LOL. Most people I know IRL are fairly moderate. I think the foaming at the mouth seen on both sides here is exaggerated. Most people I run across are more balanced, more open to looking at whatever is being discussed from more than one angle, and want the best not only for themselves, but those around them, because they understand the idea of community. How to get the best for the community may vary in ideas from people to people - but those I know IRL who have varying political opinions are more interested in working together than what I see represented here.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 5:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think on CM you see a lot of trashing at certain parts of the day, there are some head strong republicans on here. I am neither but just as an outsider I could see it pushing undecided people like me to the Democratic side, On CM at least it's like women are just looking to debate, so I have to keep that in mind when analyzing the topics.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011