WHY AM I HAVING MORNING SICKNESS AND I AM 7 MONTHS

jackiem87

Asked by jackiem87 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its normal I also had it at the end of my pregnancy
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You can get morning sickness anytime through pregnancy, some woman can have it the whole time. Your hormones are still changing all the time, and fluctuating all the time which causes a lot of it, plus there are a lot of other things later in pregnancy that can contribute to it. Im almost 6 months, and although I got over my major morning sickness at like 12 weeks, it still hits me sometimes. Hopefully it wont last!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yeah Ive had it too, through out the whole thing. I am 8 1/2. Some days I'll wake up and nothing, others... not so lovely. lol
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had it through my whole pregnancy. I hope yours doesn't last.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes, you can get it at anytime. Sorry
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It's an old wives tale that it's only the first trimester AND that it's in the "morning" - it's different for every woman, even for every pregnancy. Depending on what I smelled, I had horrible "morning sickness" the whole time. Some smells STILL get me.

Good luck - you're getting really close to holding your little one in your arms!! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had sickness throughout my entire pregnancy.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011