Do you do crafts with your kids?

What do they like to do?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We do lots of different things. We color, paint, make things for different holidays or differnt times of year, we cook a lot. They love almost all of it. We use old boxes, oatmeal boxes, or egg trays to do lots of fun things with too.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It should be "Do your kids do crafts with you?" in my situation because I am horrible at crafts. My 9 year old is a master scrapbooker and is always showing me things that she does with stamps and scrapbook stuff. To me it is amazing how she can take a bunch of pictures and colored paper and make things with them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I dont have kids yet but I do them with my sister in law which is 10 and my niece and nephew who are 1 and 1/2 and 2 and 1/2 they love it!! They are so happy what they have made and then we put them on the fridge
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 5:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• all kinds of thing... we paint, do paper crafts, color, anything with a glue stick is good, pop-cycle stick crafts, foam crafts, nature crafts... all kids of stuff really ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• we do origami, some sewing, and cooking snacks.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My 18 month old no way. I try with my 3 yr old but she likes to do everything herself.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Scrpbooking and they like to make keychains and bracelets. Sometimes they sell them at school
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My 9 yr old loves to do crafts with me.We make anything from salt dough ornaments, to things we order off of Oriential Trading to cutting out snowflakes, to painting on jars to give a way. She has a cratfy bone like her Mom
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011