vivid baby dream

i have had alot of dreams that im having a girl and giving birth and stuff is this normal and could my body be telling me im having a girl and im correct or no i am 13 weeks now

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 5:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think that you are thinking about it a lot!! But there is a 50/50 chance that it will be a girl good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 5:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well.. I had a dream i was having a girl with my daughter and with my son i had a feeling it was a boy.. it could be your instinct or it could just be that you subconsciouly want a girl... weird dreams are normal when pregnant, our body is changing and our minds and hearts are wired :)
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had very detailed dreams about a little girl. SWORE up and down I was having a girl... then the penis appeared on the screen. lol So there really aint no telling, 50/50 chance. Good luck! :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Strange and vivid dreams are common in pregnancy. I would say the dream isn't telling you anything, but maybe you're really hopeful! :) When I was pregnant with DD I had a FREAKY dream that she was an alien inside me (I enjoyed every second of that pregnancy, so I don't know where this came from!!) I remember seeing her stretch my belly to where you could see her head & arms & she was clawing at people, all the while I'm going "Awww, look everyone! She's kicking!" :D It ended horribly... my dad and DH decided she was dangerous for me to carry so they cut her out of me and flushed her down the toilet. But she was in no way a "person" in my dream... she was an alien that apparently everyone could see but me. I HATE that dream... but I find it funny at the same time...
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011