Oral sex question... adult content

If the man has an erection at the beginning of oral sex, then loses it, does it mean I'm not doing a good job at giving him oral sex? Or it is normal? I ask him frequently if he's enjoying it, and he says yes, but is he just trying to be nice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• how long where you giving the oral sex? because it could be that you are doing it for too long for him. Or dont take this wrong.. it could be he gets a little bored and if this is the case you need to move to something else.. I have many tactics but dont want to say them here.. to sexual. But my advice to you is to keep doing it and ask questions, they dont really want to say much, so make it like your asking because you want to know what he likes.. "honey where do you like me to touch you the most?".. "do you like it if I do this?" get my flow :) ?
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• If he was not enjoying it he would make you stop. He doesn't have to be hard to enjoy it.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• He may be enjoying or he may not. He may like it but not really in the mood, lost interest, thinking of something else or whatever else. I would stop if he stayed soft and ask what's wrong.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes you are missing the strotum. Men have g spots. And although many don't like to let women get too close to the ass. Well that's where u need to get to. My husband was touchy about that area at first. But I I ease him into letting me massage and touch down there during the BJ. Work it from bottom to top.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Hrm..I don't know. My Husband has no problem with that, but every man is different. Bumping for you.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i would have to wonder too
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My husband says you may be under stimulating him. Try varying your method. Get both hands in there,play with his testicles,stick a finger up his butt.
    Ask him what he'd like you to do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't want to sound mean... but I honestly don't think he is really enjoying it if he doesn't get off before losing it... You MIGHT be using your teeth with out knowing it, or you may be taking too many breaks. That isn't suppose to happen... THEN AGAIN it could be him... he may have problems keeping it up for awhile.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Okay, I can't think of a "delicate" way to ask these questions. So, please bear with me and understand that.. lol

Are you one of those women who just sucks on the head and does nothing else?
    Do you incorporate "everything" when giving head: tongue, teeth (to his preferred degree), your hands, his balls, different grips, different strokes......etc.

Do you get all into it and enjoy doing it.......or...........do you not enjoy it and only do it for him/his pleasure?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My SO says ur SO is being polite, mostlikely they wont tell you the truth about it, because its a sensitive topic and doesnt want to hurt your feelings. "use hands, little teeth and aim for the tip ;-) dont be afraid of be a lil rough"
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011