have you ever had raw milk?

if so, what was it like?

and if not, would you if offered a jug?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I haven't but I have friends who drink it and love it. I'd only take it from someone who I know gets it from a reputable farmer.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• YES! juck lol... we used to live on a farm with i was a teen and we had cows.. i have had it , its thick, tasty.. i dont like the smell. but the taste is ok.
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I grew up in Ohio, and my aunt and uncle have a farm with dairy cows in Kentucky. Whenever we went there to visit as kids, we had fresh raw milk. I loved it....and I don't like milk...maybe that's why, I guess I'm spoiled. It's very creamy and delicious.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Had it when I was little it was pretty good
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I've had it.....once and once was enough for me. I love milk but the thickness and warmth was just too much for me to handle. I'm sure the sight of it coming from an udder in a filthy barn had a little to do with it too. :)
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had it with in two minutes of it coming out of a cow, and it was delicious.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have had raw goat milk. My parents had two goats when I was a kid. I am not a fan.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't personally drink or like milk, but my grandma used to buy it in gallon jars from her neighbors. She'd only drink that or Braum's Milk (local dairy store).
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• no but I don't really like any milk... unless it's chocolate.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes I have, but It's not something I drink on a regular basis because it is so expensive. So I have, but wouldn't go out of my way to have any more. If offered I may, but I only drink milk if it's from a local farm, I'm picky I know.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011