Should i get pregnant again?

I am 21 years old. Got 2 daughters, 1 that will be 3 in April, and a 15 month old. My husband goes to school and gets paid to go to school from his dad's VA, and my 3 year old gets disability, dont know if we are financially able to afford another baby though....but now since my 1 year old is walking now, ive been saying i want another 1....so do you think i should???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know, should you? This isn't something you ask a bunch of strangers but something you ask your husband.
    Can you handle another one? Are you financially ready for another one?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Are you both living on your own and have stable vehicles and income? If you are able to support yourself and your children as a family unit then I see no reason why not. If others have to pay to raise your family for you....then no. You should be self supportive.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would wait a couple of years. You're 21, you have plenty of time to have babies. Right now, IMO, you should focus on raising the kids you already have and when you're financially stable and sure you can handle another baby, you can have one.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 6:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• think about this, how is you and your husbands relationship? do you go out and have fun? do you have baby sitters? children are wonderful and important but so is your marriage, if you dont keep that connection then you may find yourself alone with 3 children, I am kinda bummed because for new years we tried to go out to the club and my mom was visiting and tried to watch my 20 month old. she screamed the whole time. so we only got to spend 30 min going out. i would say make sure that adding another child wont keep you from having a relationship with your husband. your 15 month old probably just started walking adding a new born is a lot of stress. Just something to think about. In no way am i trying to sound negitive, you just hear about so many people cheating an other things happening. good luck in your decision. I have two daughters one is 6 and one is 20 months and thats great for me.
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 7:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No.
    Anonymous

• no one can answer that one for you! Look at your finances and talk to DH? if you want another but want to wait you could do that too! I will tell you that I have never regretted my 3rd and we are tryiong for a 4th. You an always make it work! and they hugs and sloppy kisses make it so worth all the bad things that you sometimes go through
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i agree with mysevenkids, i would wait if i were you..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 10:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2011