help????

everybody in my house is sick, like throwen up sick. my daughter was throwen up now mys sisters daughter is throwen up. wat do we do??? my baby is 5 months my sisters baby is 7 months.

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 11:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds like the flu. Get two laundry baskets fill one with towels and blankts leave the other empty. Empty your washer and dryer. Set up a bed in the living room on the floor or air mattress. Get some buckets or big bowls to catch the throw up. Lots of washclothes. Put on old clothes and get a couple spare sets for the middle of the night. Get all the meds you need on the kitchen counter along with a notebook. Write down the time, dosage and what kind of meds you give. Your memory can really screw up in the middle of the night.
    Get pedialight and popsicles. Good luck. Remember, if your child is not drinking or is dry heaving alot or seems to be dehydrated (no tears, dry mouth) take them in immediately.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• get some infant medicine that helps for upset stomach. make sure the babies are well hydrated with plenty of fluids and make sure they dont have fevers. if they get too sick take them to the dr
    rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Try to make sure none of them kiss the babys.... and just keep an eye on them and try and keep everyones hands clean. We use Hand santizer.. and of course washing hands a lot! my son's only 10 wks and i was sick when he was only 3 wks old. and thats what we did and he didn't get sick....
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• oh sorry I thought older kids were sick.. the i agree with the lady at the begining.... Sorry
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My mom says Lysol always does wonders...dry toast...um...i dont know what else....sorry :(
    MyLittleBlossom

Answer by MyLittleBlossom at 11:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• they got us sick.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 11:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• THANK YOU!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 12:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2008