Some of the best live performances?

What are some of the best live performances that you've seen? Shows and concerts you've been to AND live recordings of a concert or show count.

I saw Alanis Morisette and Garbage live in 1999 and they both sounded AWESOME.
I saw NIN and A Perfect Circle live in 2000 and they sounded AWESOME.
I took my husband to see Lacuna Coil and All That Remains in October 2009 and that was incredibly awesome (small venue and his first concert EVER).

Live concert recordings.. I'm putting Linkin Park on that list and Hollywood Undead.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 7:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've only been to one concert (Aerosmith), but it was the BEST - I don't think any other concert I ever go to will come even close! Aerosmith is incredible live, they sure can put on a good show. And Lenny Kravitz opened for them, he was pretty awesome, as well.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• ok believe it or not the celtic woman were awesome. their voices are beautiful and so was the show!
    gracioustouch

Answer by gracioustouch at 7:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Tool about 3 years back. I love love love them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Laugh if you will but I saw Herman's Hermits/Grassroots/Buckinghams last year with my dad and it was great!
    I think the best concert I was ever at was Black Sabbath/Godsmack/Drain STH.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Dave Matthews Band - Awesome concert!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Martina McBride is amazing live. She has a set of pipes like no other! Kaitlyn and Will singing "Stupid Boy" on Can you Duet....it gave me goosebumps.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Korn is ALWAYS awesome
    the Cure is amazing and they play forever!
    Bauhaus- there are no words...
    Faith and the Muse- fabulous live
    My Chemical Romance -didn't like them much until I SAW them!
    the best though is the Cruxshadows. Every time I see them.

other really good ones- NIN, The Last Dance, Evanescence, Imagine Dragons, Poe, Depeche Mode, HIM, U2...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I saw Mannheim Steamroller In November In June I saw Styx, Journey & Kansas I am seeing Riverdance in March I have seen them before and they were awesome. I see Styx every chance I can get
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nightwish in this little dive in NY,Pink Floyd at Yankee Stadium,Disturbed, Music as a weapon tour Bridgeport CT,Fleetwood Mac-LI,NY,Sarah Brightman-
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Elton john, Clint Black, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, ...the list goes on but these are some of my favorites that I have seen.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011