What is with all the animal donation commercials?

Seriously, it doesn't matter what channel I'm on, I have to see these commercials all the time for animals that have been subjected to cruelty and need help. Rather than spending money on commercials why don't they put that money towards the animals they want you to help? Sheesh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've always wondered that myself. I refuse to donate the money because not all of your money goes to the animals. I'll continue to donate to my local animal shelters rather then some BS on TV
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I just saw one too! I don't give to the commercials for kids why would I do this for animals! You are so right, spend their money on the animals rather than airtime!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree with you! They make me cry so I have to change the channel.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My 5 yr old is totally traumatized by those damn things. He says things like "why are they in cages?" or "Why don't they have people to take care of them?" Now, how do you explain this to a 5 yr old?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2011