Boy or girl

Im pregnant with my 2nd child and I really really want to know if Im having a boy or a girl!!!!! Last time I knew I was having a girl and I did. This time I know im having a boy. (so I think) I have been having dreams about baby boys.

Were you right when you found out the sex?

14 weeks along<3

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 7:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was right both times. With DS I so bad wanted a girl but I knew he was a boy. With DD I knew she was a girl but I was so afraid I was setting myself up for disappointment I tried to convince myself I thought she was a boy. (does that make sense? I know what I am talking about anyway.)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my last turned out to be a boy! I was SURE he was a girl! OPPS...hes 2 and loves chap stick and pink plastic shoes though lol
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• The first two for some reason I didn't even try to guess. The third one I knew immediately I was having a girl, I even bought pink stuff well before I was going to find out, and she's girl through and through!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• lol. I wanna start buying things for the baby but I dont want to find out in 3 weeks that its a girl. hahaha
    Augusta

Comment by Augusta (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My husband insists he has always dreamt of our children. 2 boys, then fraternal twins a boy and a girl, then another boy (which we believe will be an accident, because I decided after the 3rd pregnancy be it a boy or a girl, I'm getting my tubes tied) He says it's because I'm destined to be a mother with a large family LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes I was. When we had our second. My DD said it was a girl and she was right. Then when we had our third. Both our girls said girl and they were right. My hubby was right too. We found out the day they were born.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• with my first i wanted a boy, i hoped and prayed for a little boy. i felt it was a boy and i was right!
    with my second i felt i was having a girl and wanted a girl so bad. it looked like i was carrying a girl but come to find out it was a boy.
    with my third... the day i went to the doctor to find out if i was pregnant i was and they immediately sent me to sono and i was 5 almost 6 months pregnant so i didnt have time to even think about what i was having. it was a boy. AGAIN
    with my 4th and current pregnancy i found out i was pregnant when i was 4 weeks pregnant. after some time i became more emotional and this pregnancy is WAAAAYYYY different than my previous 3. i felt i was having a girl and sure enough i am having a girl.
    MrsPash

Answer by MrsPash at 8:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i knew all along i was having a girl. there wasn't any doubts. i was right. i went for an ultrasound at around 17 weeks about and it wasn;t real clear though until 20 weeks.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my first pregnancy right as i took the hpt i knew i was having a boy. and sure enough i did! with this pregnancy, i had a feeling im going to have a girl (but hoping for a boy) and i just found out 2 wks ago that im having a girl. so i was right both times :)
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Just wait a couple more weeks and you'll find out! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011