Anyone know where I can find a list containing the miscarriage risk percentage for each week of pregnancy?

This is all I can find and while it is somewhat helpful and comforting I would still like something showing the risk each week for at least the first trimester!

"Week of Gestation Percentage Likelihood�
of Miscarriage

*1-2(Before your period is due) 75% (this includes eggs that never grow past fertilization, and it would have been impossible to know you were pregnant; after implantation, which occurs 7-10 days after ovulation, the odds go down to 31%) Before taking an early detection home pregnancy test that gives results before you expect your period, please read about the concerns with it.

*3-6 10% (at 14 days post ovulation when hCG levels reach 50-80)

*6-12 5% (or less if heartbeat heard)"

Source: http://pregnancyloss.info/statistics/

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOMETHING BETTER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Google?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I've tried. The above is all I came up with. I was hoping to find something a little more informative.

I'm 5 weeks and I'm just scared...trying to reassure myself I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Why? Just enjoy being pregnant and don't worry about what could happen. Stay away from stress and worry.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Almost 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, with the majority occurring during the first 12 weeks.

There is a 75% chance of miscarriage in weeks 1-2 of pregnancy, when you do not know you are pregnant.

There is a 10% chance of miscarriage in weeks 3-6 and this number drops to 5% during weeks 6-12.

During the second trimester the chance of miscarriage drops again to 3%. After you’ve reached 20 weeks gestation, it is no longer considered a miscarriage.

Is the best I could find...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• But_Mommie..

Ya that's pretty much what I found too. :( Thanks anyways.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/337.html

You can try this site. But, and this is just a suggestion, you may want to stay away from those sites.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Maybe babycenter.com not sure but check it out!! I love this site, its great for everything pregnancy and baby related

momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/miscarriage.html

This site explains all the different types of miscarriages, I typed in statistics of miscarriage, it came up with several sites you could check out for the different types and how to protect yourself from having one. If this is something you dwell on you need to talk to your doctor about it. Basically do the normal things but don't lift or move anything heavy, just don't over do it. Hope you find what you are looking for.
    sdj1953

Answer by sdj1953 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i've found that if you worry about something too much, it's bound to happen. just sit back and relax instead of stressing about this. btw, stress is bad for the baby.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Thank you everyone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011