Define cheating

Spouse posing as a nude model when the other spouse is against it.

Cheating or Not?

Erica_Smerica

Asked by Erica_Smerica at 8:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• That's not cheating but it's disrespectful to the other spouse
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Cheating to me is anything that I am not comfortable with. Yes, I would say to be that is sharing the body with someone other then the spouse
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• anything regarding to someone seeing him without clothes (unless it was an actual total freak accident), him looking at other naked women (i.e. porn), or sleeping with someone else. my own opinion of course
    Anonymous

• Not cheating, but not honoring the wishes of the spouse either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• cheating could be mental, visual, verbal, sexual...depends what your boundaries are....if my DH was talking to another woman behind my back, then that's cheating...if they feel the need to hide it, then it's usually cheating...posing nude is more disrespectful. You also have to turn the tables...would it be considered cheating if he did the same exact thing???
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Posing as a nude model for non-pornographic artists is as old as the ages, it is often considered an honor. If the spouse has a problem with it he should sit in on one of her sessions. If she has a problem with that then I would really question her motives. Does she get paid for her modeling? If so they should be happy to have the income and stop acting like a jealous child.
    sdj1953

Answer by sdj1953 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not cheating....but creating discord.

Answer by older at 8:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i wouldn't consider it cheating.. i would see it as him not respecting your opinion. i would definitely be mad and talk to him about how much it bothers you and why because if you just tell him it bothers you then he might not care since he will most likely think you are just trying to get mad over something. let him know why so he knows how you feel and he can understand.
    JOHNNYSMOMMY23

Answer by JOHNNYSMOMMY23 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• well what i consider cheating having s** with another person while you are still in a relationship kissing another person while still in a relationship

Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Cheating to me has emotion or sexual motive attached to it. Posing nude is not wither of those things. IT is very disrespectful to not honor the wishes of the spouse and opens the door to distrust and arguments.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011