Pre Ovulation Bleeding

So I'm a hypochondriac but mostly really healthy. A little overweight but I work out regularly and eat REALLY well. It's quickly solving itself on its own. I have two beautiful kids, my first I conceived on the depo shot and the second was conceived with the mirena in place. I have the paraguard and husband wears a condoms and pulls out so it's next to impossible that I'm pregnant but my cycle was consistant every 36 days for 6 days after I had my son then three months ago it up and changed to where I would bleed for four or five days 16 days later I would spot for two days and then 16 days after that I would after another shorter period. What the heck is going on? My PMS has increased ten fold, I've been overly emotional in general but I just feel like I'm having like "super-periods".

Lark S.

Asked by Lark S. at 8:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Health

• That is just what happens after you have a baby, it will take awhile for your periods to be normal again.
    I know this is TMI but after I started my period after my son I would always have clots, I never did that before!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011