Sooooo upset....

My now ex just left me at 29 weeks pregnant. I will now be a single mom. Any body else in the same situation? I'm so depressed and freaking out. What do I do? I always thought that he'd be right there by my side.....:(

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 8:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I send you a big warm hug! Sorry you are going through this.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• hugsI'm a single mom too.  You can do it!  I'm sorry you have to go through this.

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i am not currently in the same boat but when my daughter had just turned a year old, her father and i split up for about 4 months. we didnt live together, he moved out. we hardly talked except about our daughter. it was rough, but it also motivated me and taught me things about myself i never knew. it made me feel good because i realized that i was a strong person and i could do it on my own! we did end up getting back together but it was a break that was honestly necessary for our relationship to grow even stronger. even if you guys end up not getting back together, i hope this experience leaves you with some peace of mind knowing that you CAN do it on your own! you have the power girly! best of luck!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 8:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my ex left me and our son right after my sons 2nd bday. i moved in with my sister. i was use to taking care of our son myself. our whole relationship i was the one that worked, put a roof over our heads, kept food on the table, paid the bills. to me it was just one less person to worry about when he left. im sure your a strong person. you can do it!! now all you gotta worry about is yourself and your baby.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Just looked at your pics and you look so sweet pregnant. GL and hopefully things will work out. Dad seems so sweet too. Ciao bella.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• im sorry to hear that mama i hope it all gets better for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My sister had that happen to her. She's 18, her baby is less than a month. It's hard for her but we have a large supportive family. U can do it, just don't be afraid to ask for help.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It happened to my sister and even 5 years on shes very angry about it, concentrate on the wonderful life inside you. have u support from your family? does he want to be in his childs life? well make sure he pays his half. Im so sorry this has happened to you but bein a single mom isnt that bad, I was for 2 years and I have a very strong relationship with my daughter.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thank you ladies :) :(
    shanapiv

Comment by shanapiv (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• simple frownthank you mamacita69930. I really hope things work out.

shanapiv

Comment by shanapiv (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011