Do you allow your teenager and their girfriend/boyfriend in their bedroom?

I do not let them in there. We tried with the door open but they still get into the bed and get under the covers. Plus the bedroom is upstairs so we really can not monitor what they are doing anyway. The kids are having a big issue with it...but you know why can't they just follow my rules? Anyway..what is your house rule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• No. I do not entertain my friend in our bedroom, and if they complain, I just sweetly say I'm just teaching them how to entertain as adults. Bedrooms are for sleeping. Guests are entertained in the living areas. Living room, family room, deck., even kitchen.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Nope. Bedrooms are for sleeping and living rooms for visiting.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• That was not allowed in our home. The friends of the opposite sex had to be entertained in the family room. And we were always home, too. Teens need lots of supervision. They are not ready to handle life just yet!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• NO! That is just asking for trouble.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 9:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• In my house it will be no.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• when i was a teen my parents never let me in my bedroom with a boy, but they would let us in the basement hrs on end alone. the basement was like a rec room so there was stuff of us to do. when my kids hit teen yrs i def will NOT let them in there bedroom with their boy/girl friends
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My parents never let that happen... when my kids are that age I probably wont either
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I never with my 2 oldest and I won't with my 9 yr old asking for trouble
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No I will not but sadly I have 2 sk who are in their teens and I am sure their mom let's friends to enter their bedrooms :(
    I know bc their home is always open no matter who is there. I guess that is why they don't come over to dad's house bc dad has rules.
    The mom loves to party so that explains it :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• NOPE I never even let boy friends or girlfriends up stairs.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011