Do you have this happening to you? (TMI) adult content

When my dh and I make love and he is inside me yes I feel him but there are times I can only feel the outer part of him that is weird but that is how I feel I mean I can bump and grind with him and I hear him enjoying himself but sometimes I feel I am just there and yes I do get aroused but why do I feel this way at time like almost a numbness feeling...it sucks sometimes I mean he is inside why shouldn't I feel everything inside I have never had this problem with him before why now....I love him so much.
Thanks Ladies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• It could be a numbness feeling because of the friction... You could try some creams to make that area more sensitive and it could enhance your sensation.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 9:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This sounds like a deficiency of the key elements responsible for maintaining a healthy nervous system and creating the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and serotonin. Increasing dietary intake of calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, choline, inositol, Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids and arginine will likely help your neurological response. Good food sources include dark green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, tuna, salmon, sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, molasses, whole grains, olive oil and citrus fruits. Cutting down on caffeine and sodium would also be a good idea, as caffeine destroys inositol and sodium can cause vasoconstriction. Stress management is also important, as the production of cortisol, the body's stress hormone, depletes the body's reserves of acetylcholine and serotonin.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011