Does anyone else look at bf moms differant now that they have been on cafemom?

I have seen so many nasty comments from bf moms to ff moms. Now everytime I am in public and see a bf mom I always think shes a snoppy person. I mean ff moms do not bash bf moms why are you guys feel like you are above someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• we dont, or at least I DONT dont just shove snotty rude people to a lifestyle that they have. there are rude people in every aspect of the world.

just dust off the rude people and live your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I can't answer the question because I'm not sure what "bf" and "ff" stands for in this context. Elaborate, please. Sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• breast feeding... formula feeding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• AHHHH, ok! DUH (on my part). I HAD to formula feed, I tried to breastfeed and my oldest daughter about starved to death. I really wanted to breastfeed. I think a lot of bf moms are just very passionate about the benefits of breast feeding and maybe come off as being judgemental when they don't mean to. As moms, we do have a tendency to think our way is the best way, but we shouldn't do that to each other! We need to feel supported, not judged, by each other.

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My son would not take to the breast. I had to pump. I also could not produce enough t o satisfy my son. I don't see what the big deal is. We love our children and we feed them. That is all that is important.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'll be honest. Sometimes I do feel judged when i'm in the doctors office giving my son a bottle, and I see another mom breastfeeding. Nobody (besides on CM) has ever done anything to make me feel judged, but sometimes i do anyway. I try not to.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• EH? Really? I see a lot of support on here. I am not sure which ones you are referring to. ??
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Man, I thought you were referring a different species of people. Why should that make a difference in my view of a person? I have no problem with either. I have done both. I don't see any reasons to judge another human for such a thing. Do what you are comfortable with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I've seen bad behavior from both sides, and I've been participating in mom boards for nearly a decade.

Neither side is innocent.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Nah, people in the real world are a whole lot more polite than people on CM. :D I've often wondered while giving my baby a bottle while we shop at Whole Foods if the other moms are judging but ya know what? So freakin' what. If they *dare* say anything to me, they'll get an earful, I tell ya! lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2008