My hubby's family

Omg i cannot stand my husband's family,when we were getting married(August 7, 2010) i ask them ( 2} to be in the wedding party but, their mother wanted my husband to be to pay for their dresses i even pick a cheaper dress just to help them i eventually kick them out of the wedding because their mom refuse to pay for their dresses i even apologize for the inconvenience in return one of them curse me out n told me i was never gonna be apart of their family it was just gonna be a last name change for me n then told her mom i curse her out when i didn't. after the wedding i cut all of them loose not even a phone call to the mother on Christmas r new years day to wish them a happy new year now was i wrong? now when they call my husband all they asking for is money n i ca't stand it, last week my husband told me his mom wants me to call her i don't think i should not the way she treated me that woman call my phone screaming at me after her daughter lie to her about me what do you guy's thinks should i call her r stay away from them?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like they all need to go out and get jobs..... stand your ground and tell hubby it isn't up to you guys to support his mom and sisters
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well that is crazy about the dress. The bridemaid or their parents are to pay for them, no question. If you really want to call then call but if you don't want to, they will know and it will make things worse
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• If they argued about the dress, I would tell them okay that they didn't need to be a part of the wedding. It sounds like to me that her daughter is just trying to create trouble for you. Since she lied to her, maybe you should get to know his mother more on a one-on-one basis without her daughter around. You can't judge a person because another person told them a lie, and she cursed back because of her daughter. Who knows, it might be better without her around.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2011