what are your childrens favorite things?

my daughter is obsessed with panda bears! its so funny too because i never showed her what a panda bear was, one day we were reading a book about different kinds of bears and she just pointed at it and would not let me turn the page she was fascinated (shes only 21 months too.. lol) so i told her, thats a "Panda!" and then seriously the very next day we were in walmart and we passed a huge bin of pillow pets, and she starts excitedly screaming "panda! panda!" i was looking all around and finally laid my eyes upon it and i had to get it for her! ever since then we have accumulated 5 more stuffed pandas as well as clothes, books and panda toys. haha

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 9:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my son loves cars. he loves to stare out the window and watch the cars go by. he has so many toy cars.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My five year old LOVES penguins.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• For some reason my dd loves balloons. Whenever we are at a grocery store or something like that and sees one no matter what shape it is or color she has to grab it or hold it. It's so weird.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My daughter is obessed with Horses her whole room is decorated in horse stuff and stuffed animals
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011