Tomorrow ...I'll look back and laugh

Soooo today has been anything but relaxing but just a few moments ago everything was so crazy hectic. We ran a million errands then I had to get my car towed to my mechanic...my engine threw a rod. Then, I was going to put the "clean" dishes away and our dishwasher is broken! Everything looked worse than it did when it went in so I was washing them by hand when my favorite glass broke. My beautiful purple coca-cola glass. I didn't know it was broken tho...until it sliced my finger open in the soapy water. In the midst of this my oldest son was throwing a fit about God knows what he was making no sense and my oldest daughter was trying to be helpful but only getting in the way and my youngest had pooped and stuck his hand down his diaper and got poop everywhere so I had to quickly stop the bleeding and get all the poop cleaned up and get him a bath all the while my husband is fixing a computer so completely useless to me. I am not venting or upset, all the chaos is finally over...for now. What has been a crazy day for you? (writing it all out didn't seem like much but this was all in the time from waking up until I started writing lol.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Reminds me of when my sons were little. My oldest sprinkled apple juice all over the couch. My youngest took off his diaper (poop of course) and was running around the house naked. i was trying to cook supper and get the garbage together. The dog got in the garbage and had it all over the kitchen floor. Then the heating and plumbing man our landlady uses decides to "pop" in to clean our oil burner. My landlady told him it would be okay because I was home all the time. HA!! Those were the days!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am out of breath from reading! One day you will laugh!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 9:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• WOW!!! Talk about A Busy B for sure!

Hope your finger heals up OK and all is well with the car and the rest of the week is much better for ya!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• ** I forgot your ee's! BusyBee!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Tomorrow will be a better day!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• And a Happy New Year to you too..lol...omg your day sounds like one of my days it seems like we are on the go starting on one thing and taking a detour to do another omg it never ends but I feel for you today not to rub it in we slept in very late 1:00 my dh works nights omg it was so good I know my time is coming to have one of those hectic days you had and I hope you get to have one of my days I had today. Hang in there you are a good mommy wife and person :) Thanks for sharing.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011