What create way did you tell dh you're pregnant

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 10:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Next time, I plan to just get one of those "big sister" shirts for our daughter and put it on her, and not say anything until he notices.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Set the table for dinner and in your husband's spot have a child's plate, utensils, and cup!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• First time I bought a #1 DAD hat and put the positive test under it, 2nd time I called into the radio to request the Conway Twitty song "Your the reason our kids are ugly" and announced I was pregnant over the air.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I said to him guess what? He said what? I said I got you something but you have to wait about 8 months for it. It finally clicked in his head and he started to tear up.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think he knew something was really wrong with me because I was throwing up so much. lol
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I just texted him when the test came back and told him he needed to call me ASAP. He was in the field. The first time, I came to his work with the stick and asked him if it looked like there was a second line. He about fainted.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• first child we were at the doc together. Second child we were trying for 6 mths and when it came positive i left the stick on the counter in our bathroom and before bed he finally went in there and said "o negative again huh?" and thew it away....he totally ruined the moment because i had to tell him to look again! lol We are trying for our third now and when i get the positive i am going to put "Im going to be a big brother AGAIN" shirt on the 4 year old and "Im going to be a big brother" shirt on the 18 mth old and wait until it clicks...hehe
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• HA! I told him he was going to need to sit down (we had only been dating 7 months) and then told him straight up.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• He figured it out before I did, and told me he thought I was pregnant!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't know how I would have told him, because he guessed! We weren't trying, it was a total surprise pregnancy. We were both of legal age, but both still living in our parent's homes. So, when I found out I was pregnant, I knew we would need a place away to be with each other and discuss and mull it over and get used to it, by ourselves. So, I planned a really inexpensive weekend trip just a few towns over. We stayed in these little cabin things which were cheaper than a hotel. Anyway, I don't know HOW exactly I would have said it, but I didn't have anything cute planned at all. I didn't get the chance though, because on the way over, parked at a gas station, he looked at me and said "are you pregnant?" I was floored, but nodded. IDK how he knew. He said I was acting weird, I know I had a nervous energy, but still, why jump to that conclusion. Apparently, dudes have intuition too.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2011