Yo Gabba Gabba

Anyone else in love with this show? My 17 month old daughter loves it and I'm embarrassed to admit i do too. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Entertainment

• I'm glad to see a positive question about Yo Gabba Gabba! There are a lot of YGG bashers on CM! I think it's an adorable show that gets the kids to get up off their hineys and move! I don't know why so many moms don't seem to like it. Maybe we should start a fan club?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• no i think its f*cking stupid.

They're extremely obnoxious and annoying i can't stand that show its SO STUPID ill never let my child watch such a ridiculous show as Yo gabba gabba. Even the name itself is horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• You know it actually always disturbed me so I never put it on for my son but then he saw the new doll commercial and he wants to watch it all the time and wants the doll of course. I let him watch it now, it has good messages about healthy eating and habits. It still weirds me out but I'm sure it will grow on me like all the other ones lol
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I just bought my daughter the dancing brobee for xmas, its really cute, but expensive...$36 bucks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yea I think my son will get it too, he asked just about everybody he knows for a spacship, yo gabba gabba and elmo live
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sorry but I can't stand that show, it drives me bonkers, so no we dont watch it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I never watched it but i'm going to have to now lol
    DanielleStover1

Answer by DanielleStover1 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Love it!

"Uh-break-it-down!"

It's the only show that gets the kids up and really participate. Dora/Diego not so much. The Wiggles can bite my big butt, and Handy Manny is a wuss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It's AWESOME! I love the fact that they have adult bands on the show so that moms and dads can enjoy the Aggrolites, the Aquabats, Leslie and the LYs, the Shins, and the Ting Tings with their kids. It does have great messages and good lessons to teach children such as being different, having MANNERS *Ahem* and being a good sport. I even made a Brobee card for my daughter's 1st birthday. I'm a member of the YGG Fan group here on CM, if you like it as much as we do, join us!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have to say that I'm for any program that teaches good manners! But the orange guy kind of creeps me out.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 3:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008