Would you retest, go see a doctor, just assume wonky period? adult content

My period usually comes in the first 7 days of the calendar month, most often the first 3. In November, I thought I might be pregnant but my period just came really late, on the 16th. It only lasted 3 days. It hasn't come at all since then. I took a test two or three weeks ago, negative. I think my period may just be all wonky, though it's never done this before. If it doesn't show up in another week, I think I'll retest. If my period is just acting weird, is that something to go to the doc about, or just normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Id test again if its negative I would make a appointment.
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 12:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• IVE ALWAYS HAD CRAZY PERIODS I EVEN HAD THEM WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 17 AND 15 Y.O. BUT I ALSO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS WHICH CAUSES YOU TO BLEED ALL THE TIME
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• if its not normal for you, then i would talk to your dr about it. could be something wrong
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree with youngmami. Get checked out. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• you should get a blood test to see if your preggo first. what you described sounds like you could be preggo.be blessed and go see your drx
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2011