How did you celebrate the bringing in of 2011?

NubianQueen78

Asked by NubianQueen78 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Went to home depot to get all the stuff to finish our front bathroom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I banged pots and pans with my SS who had never done this. It was really fun.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We stayed home. My dh and I always watch the ball drop and kiss!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well, at the stroke of midnight I was watching a video on YouTube and listening to my husband command his rice to boil faster lol. Then last night he took me to BAM and got me a new tarot deck (not planned at all), a new copy of a book that was destroyed, and a new Witches almanac (that was why we went in the first place). Oh and I got a taco last night,too lol. This was the first year we didn't at least toast with something or kiss, etc. DD was with grandma so she could watch the ball drop (and so we could have some alone time, since this is his first weekend off in forever), and we STILL didn't drink anything alcoholic. Oh well, there's always next year (hopefully).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Visited with family and friends at a party at our community center. Then came home early and was sleeping. Too much going on all day!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011