What style is your home decorated it?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• right now, still everything christmas!! but normally, i would call it rustic wood. all things old, (china hutch, dining table, ect) and all oak or leather. including the floor. and LOTS of family pics! :)
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 10:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nothing in particular.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Hodge podge. A little of this and that. Nothing really "goes together" but it works.
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 10:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Early relative.

95% of our furniture is hand-me-downs from relations/
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Just furniture and materila things we collect. Not any chosen decorative style.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 80's guido
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I try to stay more toward 'Old world",/"Old Western" without the over gaudy nic nacs...
    I have a set way with my decorating of the house... there is a combination of styles/ and items
    that get put up...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• That's a very good question.. I never thought about it in terms of "a style" before. It's not much a style, but it's cute and cozy. I have the colors of neutral accented with reds in every room except the bathroom and second bedroom.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My home is "whatever" that is if I like it and it doesn't clash home it goes.Comfort is the style here.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Second-hand, thrift store, free. Nothing matches, and 90% of what we own was gifted or bought extremely cheap. Someday I hope to have a home in a style I actually like, for now it's simply what we can afford.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2011